Who will you meet at SMX East?
For over a decade, leading brands and agencies from around the world have sent their search marketers to SMX East for an unrivaled training and networking experience.
SMX offers the greatest variety of sessions on SEO, SEM, agency operations, content marketing, video, mobile, and local search. They trust SMX because it’s the only event choreographed by the Search Engine Land team — Ginny Marvin, Barry Schwartz, Brad Geddes, Matt Van Wagner, Detlef Johnson, Jessica Bowman, Greg Sterling, George Nguyen and the dozens of Search Engine Land contributors who are speaking.
Come to NYC, November 13-14, to train alongside search marketers from brands including…
…with job titles including
- Ad Operations Specialist
- Business Development Director
- Chief Growth Officer
- Content and Communications Manager
- Creative Director
- Data Analyst
- Digital Campaign Director
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Director of Global Accounts
- Director of Marketing & Public Relations
- Director, SEO
- e -Commerce Director
- EVP, Growth and Innovation
- Global PPC Director
- Head of Performance Marketing
- Information Architecture and SEO Strategist
- IT Analyst
- Lead Content Strategist
- Lead Social Media Marketer
- SEO Director
- UX Designer & Development Manager
- VP Digital & Marketing Services
- VP/Interactive Accounts Director
…and many more.
Join the 70,000 (and counting!) search marketers who have relied on SMX for actionable, unbiased, white-hat tactics that drive measurable results. You’ll meet people who tackle the search challenges you face every day… share advice, trade ideas, and talk shop in a welcoming environment with people who have been where you are and know what it takes to succeed.
The connections you make at SMX can help evolve your search marketing efforts and shape your career. Don’t miss out.
Register now and I’ll see you in NYC 🙂