What’s new on Coursera for Business – July 2019
By Kyle Clark, Enterprise Content Expert
Coursera released 45 courses on our platform in July, including the brand new G Suite Administration Specialization from Google Cloud. Here are our top picks for enterprise for this past month:
July 2019’s Key Launches:
- G Suite Administration Specialization by Google Cloud – The G Suite Administration Specialization has been developed to help administrators master the foundations of managing and establishing G Suite best practices for their organization.
- Reinforcement Learning Specialization by University of Alberta – Harnessing the full potential of artificial intelligence requires adaptive learning systems. Learn how Reinforcement Learning (RL) solutions help solve real-world problems through trial-and-error interaction by implementing a complete RL solution from beginning to end.
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM – There are a growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s security industry that do not require a traditional college degree. Forbes estimates that there will be as many as 3.5 million unfilled positions in the industry worldwide by 2021! One position with a severe shortage of skills is as a junior cybersecurity analyst. This specialization will provide you with the basics you need to get started.
- Storytelling and influencing: Communicate with impact by Macquarie University – An ambitious vision for the future of your organisation isn’t enough – how do you communicate this vision to get your colleagues on board? The ability to effectively communicate and persuade others is a key leadership skill. Traditional and common-sense models of communication and persuasion often fail to capture the complex nature of ‘influencing’. Via structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments) this course will develop your capacity to communicate appropriately in different situational and cultural contexts, making you a highly influential leader.
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction by deeplearning.ai – In this fourth course, you will learn how to build time series models in TensorFlow. You’ll first implement best practices to prepare time series data. You’ll also explore how RNNs and 1D ConvNets can be used for prediction. Finally, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned throughout the Specialization to build a sunspot prediction model using real-world data!
|Management and financial accounting: Know your numbers 1||Macquarie University|
|Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson||IBM|
|Introduction to Computer Vision with Watson and OpenCV||IBM|
|Sequences, Time Series and Prediction||deeplearning.ai|
|Fundamentals of Reinforcement Learning||University of Alberta|
|Introduction to Accounting Data Analytics and Visualization||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
|Power and Sample Size for Multilevel and Longitudinal Study Designs||University of Florida|
|Deploying Machine Learning Models||University of California San Diego|
|Data Science for Business Innovation||EIT Digital|