Chrome: One of our favorite Chrome extensions, Sprucemarks, is switching to a subscription model—its creator, Kai Nightmode, announced the news this weekend. There’s a silver lining, however: It’ll only cost $7 to score lifetime...
- Geek Trivia: Coffee Was Originally Decaffeinated Using What Toxic Chemical?
- Pinterest Introduces Tool For Discovering Top US Search Terms via @MattGSouthern
- Gumroad’s 2020 Roadmap
- Google Launches a Hub for Top Trending Product Searches via @MattGSouthern
- Basic Reasons Why Should Universities Teach Blockchain to Students
- 5 Magento Alternatives You May Consider For Your Business
- Keep Your Home Office Clean By Setting Up a Cleaning Schedule
- 7 Costly Pitfalls To Avoid When Launching Your New Gamification Training Software
- Why Bucketbuff Is The Best Blogging community
- The Significance of Marketing Schemes