The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss The New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Body shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content. Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint. Getting Things Done by David Allen “A completely...
- IT Project Lessons from Titanic (Part 18)
- The Lean Project Manager
- Job Avoidance
- Alignment Requires Proactive, Progressing CIO Leadership
- Are You A Troubled-Projects Manager?
- Book Review: First Among Equals: How to Manage a Group of Professionals
- The CIO/CPO Relationship: A New Dynamic Duo?
- Organizational Risk 101
- Quantum Physics Principles Applied to Project Management
- Project Management Software Should Not Replace Project Managers