8 Hairstyling Tricks That’ll Make You Look Younger
How to look younger? A hairstyle is a crucial part of any look. But did you know that it can also take a few years off your age? All you have to do is follow a couple of easy steps, and it won't be long 'til you start enjoying your brand-new transformation! Bright Side has compiled some practical and easy-to-follow advice that’ll help you to always look your undisputable best! Did you know, for example, that your daily menu affects the condition of your hair? Don’t be lazy, and give your hair the love it deserves to keep it looking flawless at any age! TIMESTAMPS: Your haircut options 0:46
Your hair color 1:19
The length of your hair 2:08
The volume of your hair 2:46
The parting of your hair 3:39
Adding a fringe (aka bangs) 4:15
Your everyday styling 5:13
Your evening hairdos 6:17
Superfoods for healthy hair 7:33 #healthyhair #howtolookyounger #foreveryoung Preview photo credit: Christina Ricci attending premiere SPEED RACER at Cinestar. Berlin 28.04.2008: By Semmer/FaceToFace/REPORTER, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/3855566/i/0/t/0 Christina Ricci at arrivals for SPEED RACER Premiere at the Closing Night of Tribeca Film Festival, Tribeca Performing Arts Center (BMCC TPAC), New York, NY, May 03, 2008: By George Taylor/Debra Rothenberg/Everett Collection/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/238259/i/0/t/0
Animation is created by Bright Side. Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/ SUMMARY:
– When it comes to an effortlessly youthful look, the best haircut choices are always layered hairstyles, face- and neck-framing feather cuts, ragged-style locks, or step cuts.
– Even though brunettes look incredibly elegant and attractive, the best color to jazz up your look is actually blond!
– Specialists suggest that the older you get, the shorter your haircut should become. But ultra-short hairstyles tend to emphasize the oval shape of your face, which inevitably becomes less defined with age.
– Most of us tend to go for hairstyles with a great deal of volume, and that's actually the right approach! The truth is, no matter how fabulous slicked hair looks, this hairstyle always makes you appear older.
– Something as simple as a parting can improve or destroy your look. Usually, wearing a center parting adds strictness to your image and, therefore, makes you look older.
– A fringe hairstyle has tons of lovers and haters, but one thing is certain — it can be really rejuvenating to your image!
– Try to stay away from hair styling accessories of low quality like garish plastic combs, children’s hair clips, or velvet bands 'cause they'll only emphasize your real age.
– When you prepare to go out for the evening, say no to backcombing, perfectly fixed strands, raised hairdos, and retro-type styling. Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz —————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/ 5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC —————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit: