Blue Ribbon – Create or adapt assessments using multiple question types
What is Blue Ribbon Testing?
An online assessment engine, with over 20 question types, providing baseline assessments tied to Common Core Standards for K-12. Don’t settle for multiple-choice assessments. Use Blue Ribbon to experience many interactive question types, like those on the high stakes tests.However, every district is unique, so why accept a “one size fits all” approach to assessment?Partner with Blue Ribbon Testing to create a customized approach for your district. Assess your students using your formative and summative assessments. Import items, and assessments, or access our item banks to create meaningful assessments that test your students following your district curriculum, in a timely manner. Store, edit and deliver relevant assessments that you trust on-line or on paper.
Why limit yourself to just Math and ELA? Blue Ribbon supports assessments in any subject.
How Can Blue Ribbon Help You?
- Timely, relevant data to drive your instruction.
- Flexibility to assess exactly what you are teaching in the classroom.
- More time teaching, less time grading.
- A place to digitize, share and store your paper assessments.
- Customized approach to address individual student needs.
Feature for Teacher:
- Blue Ribbon give control back to the educators! You can assess what you want, how and when you want to!
- Results, Analysis, and Proficiency reports, generated to the skill level.
- Individual student reports provide teachers with detailed information about student performance on a particular assessment.
- Bar graphs and whisker plots can be used to quickly assist teachers and principals in making appropriate programmatic changes throughout the school year to address the specific needs of their students.
- The reporting system is an essential key in helping teachers and administrators determine in which areas students need improvement. The data collected from each test taken facilitates in tracking the progress of students and classes.
- School reports allow principals to view all classes within the grade at their school. Reports can pinpoint trends in learning and help principals focus on the professional development needs of the teaching staff.
- A number of one-page summary reports are available to show the student’s areas of focus in each of the three subjects for each completed assessment, together with information on that particular student’s performance relative to the group as a whole, or to all students that have completed that particular assessment in the same school year.
- Portfolio can be used to see all Blue Ribbon activity for the entire year, for a district, school, class or student in one place.
- Data can be reported test by test, or can report side by side by creating bundles of tests, which can be shared between colleagues.