SunGard K-12 – Financial and human resources software for school
About SunGard K-12 Education
SunGard® K-12 offers software solutions and professional services designed to help K-12 schools and school districts support student achievement and operational efficiency. PLUS 360 is a single integrated suite of software solutions for the management of student information, assessment and curriculum, special education, and financial and human resources.
K-12 Financial & Human Resources Management
A Solution for Every District
Finance and human resources management needs vary from district to district. A quick analysis of your needs will identify which SunGard K-12 solution best fits your requirements.
Our eFinancePLUS™ and BusinessPLUS™ school software are comprehensive finance and human resources solutions that are fully adaptable to the needs of your district. This K-12 fund accounting and procurement software enables your staff to effectively manage funding and procurement.
SunGard’s K-12 human resources management software allows you to effortlessly recruit and manage personnel. Their powerful and adaptable payroll software even gives you the ability to design a payroll system that fits the intricacies of your district. You can even provide employees with a web-based portal to access their information.
eFinancePLUS | BusinessPLUS
K-12 financial and human resources information management software for school districts that are looking for:
- 100 % web-based software for easy access
- A true K-12 fund accounting system
- Flexibility and configurability
- Intelligent workflows and notifications
- A proven K-12 financial and human resources management solution
School and district administrators, staff and board members can now easily access and manage both summary and detailed fiscal and employee information.
Tools for Financial Management
- Fund Accounting – Employ a true K-12 fund accounting system which adheres to all GAAP, GASB, and GAAFR requirements. The real-time database maintains fiscal, purchasing and budgeting information.
- Procurement – A workflow enabled requisition, purchase order, receiving, and payables process.
- Vendor Access – Empower your vendors with convenient, anytime, anywhere access to review purchase order details, update contact information, check invoice status, and more. Reduce paper and printing needs while increasing your service with 24×7 availability.
At SunGard K-12, they focus on developing school finance and human resources software that empowers staff and gives them the information they need. Their software engineers maintain a consistent focus on four core principles:
These four principles guide their decisions and developments, so they can always provide you with a high level of efficiency and satisfaction.
Tools for Human Resources Management
- Recruitment – Hire the best candidate and decentralize recruitment to hiring managers while keeping control over the hiring process and quality.
- Personnel – Maintain comprehensive employee demographic and benefits information.
- Payroll – Increase efficiency with a K-12 focused system that is accurate and versatile enough to handle the complexities of school district payrolls.
- Employee Access – Provide your employees with a convenient website so they can easily access employment information online, such as pay history, benefits, leave, and much more.
- Professional Development – Manage and track professional development through an online course catalog, registration, and grading system.
They’re dedicated to providing your district with the best school HR software in the industry.They want to give your staff and administrators the management tools they need to be productive.
Their customer support portal allows you to access support information quickly and your dedicated Customer Relationship Manager can answer all of your software questions at any time. Don’t forget our regional and nationwide customer user groups, and the annual SunGard National Users’ Group (SNUG) conference!