ClassDojo – The simple way to build an amazing classroom community
ClassDojo helps teachers, parents, and students safely share wonderful classroom moments. ClassDojo – The simple way to build an amazing classroom community.
ClassDojo’s mission is to reinvent classrooms by bringing teachers, students and parents closer together. Teachers use ClassDojo as a communication platform to encourage students, and get parents engaged too. Classrooms become positive places – which means there’s no more ‘classroom management’. Just happier classrooms.
Happier students, happier classrooms!
- Skill- and culture-building: Create a positive classroom culture by helping students build important skills, like teamwork and persistence
- Photo and video sharing: Share a timeline of wonderful moments to let parents be a part of your classroom
- Students love it – and so will you!: Students love how positive classrooms are with ClassDojo – and it saves teachers valuable class time, too!
Easily engage parents
- Instant messages: Reach parents quickly and privately with direct messages
- Announcements: Have an important update? Immediately message all parents at once
- Photos and videos: Worth a thousand words! Parents love seeing these moments from class.
- Translate: Instantly translate any message in up to 35 languages (parents can, too!
Getting started with ClassDojo is easy! Check out this video to learn how to set up your teacher account, add students, customize Feedback Types, view reports, and much more!
- Go to www.classdojo.com and click on the blue “Sign up” button
- Select Teacher as your account type
- Enter your name, email, and password
- Sign into your new account
- Click the “+ Add Your First Class” button (this will read “+ Add a Class” if you already created one class)
- Name your class and set the grade level
- Click the blue “Create My Class” button
- Add your student names and follow the steps to add Feedback Types, and connect parents
- You can now click on individual student names (or use the “Award Multiple” function to select multiple students at a time) to award feedback
- Click on the “Reports” tab to see Individual and whole class reports for any date range you select