21Teach – STEM Mobile Resource Library
21Teach makes it easy for teachers, parents, and students to find FREE educational Apps in iTunes! Apps vetted and curated with love by educators! In a swipe of the finger–find, rate, save, share, K-12 educational apps for your classroom, home, and car. iTunes apps, games, videos, e-books, and assessments that makes it easy to find what you need for the classroom and home. 21Teach’s makes search easy to find and rate FREE apps that include world languages, social studies, arts, maker toolbox, and more, by grade, state standards, tools that help learning in the 21st Century.
Learning should not be boring and non-engaging, teachers and students deserve to enjoy learning, not just sit time! Learning is demonstrated by using mobile devices to find assessments through fun projects that are digital. 21PD makes pedagogical skills of creating classroom lesson that incorporate skills for 21st Century success, like collaboration, critical thinking, creative, and innovation while learning digital technology skills that is right for your abilities and personalized and designed for the 21st Century.
21st Century Education is…
• Teachers becoming students and students becoming teachers
• Student and teachers sharing information
• Students learning more than basic knowledge, understand, and application, they will be able to analyze, evaluate, and create.
• Students reading, writing and math skills will be delivered through the use of technology versus pen and paper
• Students will become global citizen’s that ask and answer daily questions: who, what, where, when, why and how to make decisions
• Skills like math, writing, reading, and science become webs that are interconnected by themes, real-life experiences, and project-based learning environments
• Students think in terms of the past, present, and future
• Students are motivated to learn basic skills fast, in order to master large complex problems
• Students live in the cloud to help organize their lives
• Students will have instead information about their local, digital and global communities
• The student will be part of the digital web
• Students will be prepared to go anywhere in the world and be a productive citizen