17 Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain
In order to develop creative thinking, some psychologists advise solving different riddles and quizzes. Such exercises develop critical thinking, improve memory, and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s. But with most of us using our analytical skills to solve problems, creative thinking isn't as common as you might think. So which one are you: an outside-of-the box thinker or an analytical genius? Solve these riddles and find out! Bright Side prepared 18 riddles of varying complexity that will help you both train your brain and entertain yourself. TIMESTAMPS: Riddle #1 0:29
Riddle #2 1:09
Riddle #3 1:47
Riddle #4 2:39
Riddle #5 3:16
Riddle #6 3:48
Riddle #7 4:22
Riddle #8 5:00
Riddle #9 5:40
Riddle #10 6:50
Riddle #11 7:47
Riddle #12 8:40
Riddle #13 9:18
Riddle #14 10:40
Riddle #15 11:24
Riddle #16 12:36
Riddle #17 13:29 #riddles #creativethinking #puzzles Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/ SUMMARY:
– #1. Here are 3 matches. Can you make a 6 out of them without breaking them into pieces? – #2. Someone spent 3 whole days in the hospital, yet they were absolutely healthy. However, they still had to be carried out of the hospital. Why?
– #3. Check out this row of numbers. Can you figure out what number should replace the question mark here?
– #4. Two men walked up to a river. There was a boat on the shore that had space for only one passenger. Still, both men managed to reach the opposite side. How did they do it?
– #5. Find the number 2017 here in 10 seconds!
– #6. One man was 25 years old in 2000 and 20 years old in 2005. How is that possible?
– #7. Now you’ve got the number 188. Can you get two 100s from it using only one line?
– #8. Imagine that you're in the wild and there's a lion in front of you and a jaguar behind you. You have a tranquilizer with only one arrow.
– #9. Here are 12 numbers. All you need to do is replace 5 of them with zeros so that the total of all these numbers will be 1,111.
– #10. Is there any possible way the driver could've seen this black-clad pedestrian?
– #11. Here we have 3 horizontal equations and a vertical one on the right. Your job is to replace the numbers so that all four equations have correct answers.
– #12. There's a basket with 6 eggs on the table. Six people come up to the basket one by one and take one egg each. However, there's still one egg left in the basket. How is that even possible?
– #13. Check out this gigantic matchstick grid. We’ve got 30 big and small squares here. Can you change it completely into a figure with no squares just by removing 9 matches?
– #14. We're so used to Friday coming after Thursday, right? But it can be the other way around too! So, where does Friday actually come before Thursday?
– #15. Which number will complete this number chain? – #16. A young woman quietly walks into a cafe and asks the barista for a glass of water. However, the barista takes one look at her and screams at the top of his lungs. Oddly enough, the woman replies with a “thank you” and walks out. Um, what just happened here?
– #17. In this scene, a man was walking down the stairs at a hospital after visiting his wife when all the lights went out for about 5 minutes. That's when he realized that his poor wife had just passed away. How did he know this? Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz —————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/ 5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC —————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit: