12 Riddles to Check Your Observation Skills
Scientists believe that tests and riddles stimulate our brains and make them function better. It’s like going to the gym for the brain: the more you train it, the sharper it gets. Wanna check your eye for detail and lateral thinking skills? Then these riddles are just what you need! We at Bright Side have selected them specifically to check your observation skills and attention to detail. After each puzzle, you’ll have 10 seconds to figure out the correct answer. If, at any point, you need more time, feel free to pause the video! It won't count as cheating, I promise! TIMESTAMPS: #1. Find the words 0:46
#2. Mental math 1:27
#3. Fish escape 2:27
#4. Bird’s eye view 3:14
#5. What's wrong? 3:57
#6. Stolen cookies 4:27
#7. A lost emoji 5:50
#8. Tragedy at a restaurant 6:24
#9. Murder at midnight 7:26
#10. Whose pup? 8:46
#11. Find the murderer 9:23
#12. A creepy well 10:15 #observationskills #riddles #puzzles Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/ SUMMARY:
– #1. In this picture, there are 4 hidden words. Are you fast and attentive enough to find all these words in 10 seconds?
– #2. Add 1,000 to 40. Then add 1,000 again, and add 30. Add 1,000 more, then add 20. And finally, add another 1,000, and then add 10.
– #3. Mark is a big fan of aquarium fish. When he left for work in the morning, there were 10 fish in his tank. However, when he came back home in the evening, he found that 3 of his fish had swum away, 4 had died, and 1 had drowned. How many fish are still in the aquarium?
– #4. Look carefully at this colorful pyramid. And now, look at it from above. Which of these top views – A, B, C, or D – corresponds with the original pyramid?
– #5. Can you figure out what's wrong in this picture?
– #6. Who was the cookie thief?
– #7. Look at this image carefully. Whoa, there’s a lot going on here! But can you spot one tiny emoji in this picture?
– #8. Who was the murderer?
– #9. Who is the criminal?
– #10. Can you figure out who this dog belongs to just by looking at this picture?
– #11. A young man was stabbed in the bathroom of a famous restaurant. Concentrate on the picture and find the offender.
– #12. Richard was returning home after a long day at work. He was walking through the park when somebody hit him on the head from behind. He woke up in a well. Can you deduce how Richard escaped? Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz —————————————————————————————-
Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/ 5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC —————————————————————————————-
For more videos and articles visit: